Monday, November 9, 2009

Beauty Breakdown: Gray Nail Polish


I knew eventually the world would see it my way! Gray! Everything gray! I adore this color almost as much as I do black. This season's beauty trend continues to be all about the smoky, gray nail. By far the "it" color of the season, gray is huge for eyes, nails and even lips. Gray has the power to be as striking, but not quite as harsh as its sister of the dark, and all the while provides an almost soft and mystical finish. Now, I wish I could vouch for all of the colors below and say I tried them ALL myself, but alas, I do not have the means to do so... However after cruising this list, I do know I'm going to be making a trip to pick up a bottle of China Glaze in Recycle. I can tell right now I'm going to be a huge fan of it.    






----------------
All photos provided by "All Lacquered Up" - A Polish Fanatic's Resource

2 comments:

  1. I like the China Glaze and the Zoya polishes. I heard Man Glaze makes awesome polishes. Go check out their site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. China Glaze is a tie for my #1 next to OPI... they have super snazzy colors, and they last. I was drawn to Recycle because it doesn't seem to have any shimmer to it, which is what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete