Saturday, October 10, 2009

newborn artistic fantasies - the delirium of conception


Morning's gone 
Echoes of dawn 
Shaking my soul 
All but done
Delirium
The rain with the cold 
With nowhere to go

(Love destroyed this body figureheads and lies
Have i survived)


----------
Late night, driving home and it struck me - fuck - its october.  Time flies.

Tossing about several ideas in my brain the last few days.  Going to make a commitment to myself to start writing again, and to start blogging about it. Who knows, maybe someone will find it entertaining on some level.

First things first, I simply must summon the energy to clean of my cluttered room/car/life (or at the very least start on it) tomorrow.  That means clearing out my closet, digging through piles of past issues of Vogue, Elle, Modern Salon... etc etc... That is surely going to occupy near the entirety of tomorrow.  I hope to make enough room to finally go shopping for new clothes.  Now, I know that must seem like the perfectly typical "girl" thing to say, but seriously, I need new clothes.  Work clothes. Play clothes. Whatever clothes. Right now, I have stuff in my closet from high school! Mostly poorly constructed and honestly gaudy crap I begged my mother to buy for me from Hot Topic when I was 15.  Oh, the shame... And my work clothes? More shame. Either much too big for me since I've lost a considerable amount of weight from when they were purchased, or they're splattered and stained with hair color and bleach (yes, I know, I really need to remember to wear an apron when I color hair)

Simply put, I have changed dramatically style wise.  I would hope for the better.  But I have absolutely nothing in my pitiful wardrobe right now that I am particularly excited about. I just need to do a good closet douching and start from scratch.

I hope you enjoy the adventure.  Its going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment